The Church of God believes in our young men. We endeavor to provide the most up-to-date program for our church to utilize. We are partnered with Royal Rangers. Get a charter started today.
Royal Rangers is a mentoring program for future men. In a highly relational and fun environment, we provide Christlike character formation and servant leadership development for boys and young men.
Royal Rangers will be the premier, most sought-after church ministry for the next generation of men in America—period! Our mission is evangelizing, equipping, and empowering the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders.
HOW TO START
Pray – Pray over this ministry, the boys, young men, and leaders of your soon-to-be Outpost.
Plan – Plan how you desire to set up your outpost.
- Curriculum (TracClub)
- Class Structure
- Leaders – How many leaders will you need?
- Structure –
- When will you meet?
- How long will you meet?
- How will you separate the age groups to best minister to the boys and young men?
- Recruit – Once you have prayed for leaders, it’s time to begin talking to men and women about joining Royal Rangers. Women are wonderful teachers and are a great blessing in Ranger Kids. Most men are willing to be apart and just waiting to be asked.
- Training – Now that you have your leaders – it’s time to get them trained and keep them updated with their training. We offer several training opportunities throughout the year.
Charter your outpost at https://royalrangers.com/charter.
There are several benefits to chartering your Outpost. Some of those benefits are:
- Your Outpost receives national recognition and obtains your own Outpost Number.
- You receive a 15% discount on Royal Ranger resources.
- You receive a 15% discount on Royal Ranger Training and classes.
- Once chartered, your Outpost can be found on the National Royal Ranger Website. This portion of the site is called the Outpost Locator. It allows families to find a Royal Ranger Outpost locally.
In today’s world, boys need to be mentored and understand the importance of a relationship with God, the church, and their community. Royal Rangers is the perfect place for your church and community’s boys/young men to have fun and grow in Christ.
Royal Rangers is cross-generational, hands-on, Christ-centered, and Spirit-empowered. Contact the SC Youth & Discipleship Department today for more information about starting a Royal Ranger Outpost in your church. We are here to be a resource for you as you create the perfect gender-specific ministry for boys.
For more info:
Royal Rangers Outpost Commander | Expedition Ranger Commander